Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pokemon Apron and Mario Hat

This Pokemon apron and Mario hat are for Payton. I took a picture of the character and enlarged it to a full size sheet of paper, then I cut out the outline of it. I used two sided fusing to iron everything together and then zigzagged the out line with my sewing machine. It is easier then it sounds. The Mario hat pattern I found online, I just Googled Mario hat pattern and its free. I ironed the circle and M on and then sewed the hat, after I was finished the M was off center and I was so mad but I tried to pull it off and it came off easy so I re-centered it and sewed it on. Yea!!! Next time I will put the M on last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.